2019 Fleet Flyer
Fleet Cycling hopes to build on the success of the first Fleet Flyer, held in 2018, with 350+ registrants and raising over £6000 for charity. We are all cyclists, volunteering to organise this exciting event.
- Three routes available, from a gentle 20 mile family-friendly course to challenging 55 mile and 90 mile routes
- Medals for all finishers
- Ideal for beginning cyclists or cyclists who would like to take on a personal distance or time challenge
- Ideal for cyclists looking to build fitness for sportives later in the season
- Experienced organising team
- Feed stations on all routes:
- three on the 90 mile route
- two on the 55 mile route
- one on the 20 mile route
- Marshals at key locations
- Benefits our two chosen charities, Transplant Sport and the Berkshire Cancer Centre Charity Fund
- An opportunity to volunteer and get involved in a local event even if you don’t cycle it.
- Organised under the auspices of British Cycling
Fleet Flyer will be raising money for Transplant Sport and Berkshire Cancer Centre Charity Fund. These charities were chosen as their causes have directly affected the lives of some Fleet Cycling members.
Transplant Sport promotes active recovery for organ transplant recipients and increasing awareness of the benefits of organ donation.
Berkshire Cancer Centre Charity Fund is currently raising money for the ongoing replacement and upgrading of its treatment machines.
You can click below to enter, but please also read the important notes on our Entering page.
You can read about the 2018 event in this article on the Cycling UK website.