2020 Fleet Flyer – CANCELLED due to CORVID-19 (18/03/2020)
Please keep an eye in your inbox for further information.
Welcome to Fleet Cycling’s 2020 Fleet Flyer Sportive and Family Cycle Rides – Sunday 7th June 2020
This year’s event is being run in memory of Graham Ellicott. Graham was our Event Director and sadly passed away in the summer of 2019. Our charities have been chosen as their causes have directly affected the lives of some Fleet Cycling members.
Phyllis Tuckwell is the only Hospice Care service for adult patients, and their families, living with cancer or another terminal illness (such as heart, lung or neurological disease) across the whole of West Surrey and part of North East Hampshire.
The Royal Free began as a pioneering organisation and continues to play a leading role in the care of cancer and other patients.
- Starts at:
Hart Leisure Centre
- Three routes available:
20 mile / 32 km (Family Friendly)
62 mile / 100 km
100 mile / 161 km (Over 16s Only) – GPS route only, no signage.
- Medals for all finishers
- Ideal for beginning cyclists or cyclists who would like to take on a personal distance or time challenge
- Ideal for cyclists looking to build fitness for sportives later in the season
- Experienced organising team
- Feed stations on all routes:
- One on the 20 mile / 32 km
- Two on the 62 mile / 100 km
- Three on the 100 mile / 161 km
- Marshals at key locations
- An opportunity to volunteer and get involved in a local event even if you don’t cycle it.
- Organised under the auspices of British Cycling
The 2020 Fleet Flyer charities are: